IBHE Web Accessibility ConsortiumIBHE Web Accessibility Collaboration Group supports the the implementation of the Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act (IITAA) in higher education institutions throughout Illinois. Membership is open to anyone interested in supporting the accessibility of web based resources in higher education in Illinois to people with disabilities.
IBHE 2010 Web Accessibility Reporting Requirements
- Memo to Underrepresented Groups Report Coordinators (Word Document, 19 October 2009)
- 2010 Web Accessibility Reporting Survey (Excel Spreadsheet)
- 2010 Statistics and Financial Information (Excel Spreadsheet)
We currently are meeting on the first Wednesday of every month at 9:00am Central Time. More information on teleconferences.
E-mail Discussion List
The discussion list is for coordination and planning of events and resources for higher education institutions in the State of Illinois
- Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act
- Web Accessibility Best Practices Working Group
- iCITA HTML Best Practices for Web Accessibility
- Illinois Functional Accessibility Evaluator
- Firefox Accessibility Extension
IBHE Web Accessibility Consortium Evaluation Reports
- Ocheng Jany, Associate Director